Biyernes, Mayo 15, 2015

Bdj Box Beauty Boot Camp



I'm not feeling well, I woke up sneezing, coughing, and got a slight headache,maybe its bcoz I'm having a sleep issues the past few weeks, BUT I still need to work, Do you go to work when you’re sick? Ugh, this is the advantages of having a home based work, yah look pale, hair goes up, wearin socks, sweaty and its alright. 

This morning I open my email and  felt surprised, happy and excited about it. BDJ Box together with Blue Leaf Filipinas and Globe GCash Mastercard are inviting all the beauty mavens to join the FIRST EVER BDJ Box Beauty Bootcamp happening this June 7 at The Blue Leaf Filipinas. With the theme of “Mastering Your Own Beauty,” the interactive beauty-filled event connects all the experts and the authorities in the beauty world. They will give certificates in 15 exciting workshops on hair, makeup, skincare and body care to be facilitated by the top beauty experts and brands! The event will also be riddled with booths from your favorite beauty brands where Bellas can visit for fun activities such as free skin analysis, free makeover, photo booths , and more surprises!


Yasss, I remember the  BDJ Box Beauty Social: Camp Gorgeous last September 14, 2014, * kahit umuulan, ang saya! * If you haven't seen my post about it, here's the link >  BDJ Box Beauty Social: Camp Gorgeous


kaso anlayo huhu, pupunta ka ba? from QC to Taguig I need to commute for almost 2 hours. Tiis Ganda? I'll think about it mga 10 times. huhu or should  I'll subscribe nalang for my first ever BDJ Box. *yey*


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento