Sabado, Mayo 9, 2015

Hello May! I feel you!

Hello May! Please be good to me just like February and April did. I wake up every morning and realizing that in reality, I live in a City where no fresh air, no birds sounds, palm trees, salty air, sound of waves but a Noise of a road vehicles near, parang dream lang yung nangyari samin sa Banton Island, I wish makabalik ako agad. I'm still having a hard time looking for another Job that will support my volunteering at Banton and mahirap doon magwork online dahil 5pm to 11pm lang may kuryente. 
So its a new beginning nanaman, there's a huge difference living in a big City and a small Island! from morning til end of the day parang ang productive ng life ko doon, andami kong nagagawa! dahil new beginning.. My mama and  I went to the salon to cut my hair. Now it's very short but I'm loving it, my mom (naks mom! rich kid?) told me that "mas maganda sa babae mahaba buhok" and most of guys prefer long-haired girls. eww! I wouldn't change the way I look just to impressed a guy! for me, short haired girls are braveBut I feel so much more feminine with my short hair lol. Btw I'm currently using this Asian Secrets Lulur Indonesian Whitening Facial Scrub and I like it! I'll update you guys for the result...this is Available at leading drugstores and supermarkets nationwide.

Asian Secrets Lulur Indonesian Whitening Facial Scrub is inspired by Lulur Indonesian Whitening Body Scrub, which originated from the royal palaces of Java, Indonesia. Lulur was originally intended for the bride-to-be in order to beautify, smoothen and whiten her skin before the wedding day. The lulur ritual can now be applied to the face to whiten and moisturize skin.

instructions for use: Put a small amount on your fingertips. Apply on dry face and massage in gentle circular motion. Avoid the eye area. Rinse with water.
Use every other day to revitalize the skin. If dryness or irritation occurs, use less frequently.

ingredients: Aquademin, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Lanlin Anhydrous, Mineral Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betain, Fragrance, Carbomer, Methylparaben, CI77891, Propylparaben, Butyl Hydroxyl Toluene, Tetrasodium EDTA, Pachyrrhizus Erosus Root Extract, Allantoin, Butyl Paraben, Sodium Lactate

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento