Biyernes, Hunyo 13, 2014

I ♥ BDJ

Hey! I'm happy that I am qualified to receive trial Kit from Bdj, I'll make an review about this Product...Promise ♥

Are you up to try out FREE products from Olay and Vidal Sassoon too? 


It’s as easy as 1-2-3!

1 Sign up at group.ilovebdj.com
2 Wait for the products to be shipped*
3 Let them know what you think!

There are currently 2 available brands you can choose to review:


- OLAY TRIAL PACK

- VIDAL SASSOON TRIAL PACK

June 20 – Target Shipping for Vidal Sassoon

June 27 – Target Shipping for Olay



Only the FIRST 1000 QUALIFIED BELLAS will receive the trial kits.


Experience amazing products from head to toe with Belle de Jour ♥


Note:

Only qualified Bellas can be sent a trial pack for sampling.

Those who will receiving the trial kits are required to answer the survey after trying out the products. 




(Photo credit http://ilovebdj.com/)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento