Huwebes, Oktubre 15, 2015

I'm Captain Bella ♥

Happy Thursday to all!  Who doesn't love getting free Stuff?  Everyone Loves Free Stuff! Yesterday, I received a 2 package from Viviamo! (Bdj Box)  Dangg! Bdj Box never fails to deliver awesome goodies! ♥

Recently, Bdj Box partnered with Olay and Pantene to offer us free full sized samples. Every time Bdj box sending me an e-mail (Survey Request), It reminds me that I'm a young woman and I need to take care of myself from Hair to toe. Honestly, I don’t have any skin care routine, I just use Whitening Cream and lipstick to complete my look, but because of Bdj Box it gives great opportunity to test out products. Perfect for every Filipina like me. ♥

WEBSITE ANNOUNCEMENT

Btw, here are just 4 easy steps to be one of the Bellas to win a FREE sample package of Olay Total Effects Day Cream and Olay Deep Moisture Body Wash. 
1. Simply update your account details here
2. Wait for an email containing a survey link to be sent to your email.*Only lucky Bellas will receive an email link
3. Complete the survey and wait for another email confirming the delivery of your gift package.
4. Be active here in our online community by commenting on and posting your own Bella Blogs, reviewing our products at BDJ Box, and sharing articles on your social media!
Thank you for reading loves! ♥

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento